Friday, December 9, 2022

Signals From Mars - Episode 311 - NWOBHM Discussion

Signals From Mars - Episode 311 - NWOBHM Discussion

NWOBHM Discussion

During this episode of the Signals From Mars Live Stream, my Patrons Jeremy, Johan, Brad, and Ed join the show to discuss the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, also known as NWOBHM.

I polled my Patrons and asked them to submit their top 10 favorite NWOBHM albums. As with all of our lists, their number one gets 10 points, number two gets 9 points, all the way down to ten which receives 1 point. I tally the totals up, and we get the list we go over during this episode.

So, we discuss the top ten NWOBHM albums, and the top ten NWOBHM bands as per the polling I did with the Patrons. 

Below you'll find spoilers for both lists, and a playlist I put together based on the albums, and songs selected by my Patrons. You can find links to the Apple Music and Spotify versions a little further down the page.


https://www.signalsfrommars.com/signals-from-mars-episode-311-nwobhm-discussion/

No comments:

Post a Comment