Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Fireside - December 17, 2021

Fireside - December 17, 2021

SIGNALS FROM MARS FIRESIDE FRIDAY

Here is a replay of the December 17th, 2021 edition of the Signals From Mars Fireside Friday show.

During the episode, I begin my countdown of top albums of 2021. This list was put together based on the albums my Patrons voted on. Here I focus on albums 78 through 26.

Fireside is a relatively new social audio platform. It allows me to interact with guests and you the listener. It is a unique way to participate, and have your voice heard.

The pre-show covers that week's New Releases post on MarsAttacksRadio.com. During the segment, I detail that week's new albums, EPs, reissues, live albums, and compilations. I also discuss recent hard rock and metal news.

Finally, I bring participants up on stage to discuss whatever they have in mind regarding the show.

Fridays at 5 PM EST / 2 PM PST / 10 PM UK / 11 PM CET

Go here to find out how you can sign up and become part of Fireside for free!

#Fireside #Fridays #HardRock #HardRockNews #HeavyMetal #Livestream #MarsAttacksPodcast #Metal #MetalNews #music #musicnews #newalbums #NewReleases #Podcast #PodcastLife #Podcaster #punk #reissues #Restream #Rock #SignalsFromMarsLivestream



https://www.marsattacksradio.com/2021/12/fireside-replay/fireside-december-17-2021/

No comments:

Post a Comment