Friday, September 10, 2021

Signals From Mars – September 3, 2021 - Ask The Host

Signals From Mars – September 3, 2021 - Ask The Host

ASK THE HOST VIDEO REPLAY

During this week's episode of the Signals From Mars Live Stream, you have an Ask The Host special!

After having various guests fall through I reached out to my Patrons for ideas. One of them said, why not do an ask the host episode? I thought why not, let's do it! I have always been a student of the game, pivoting whenever I thought necessary. This is what lead me to start live streaming again after so many years.

Over the last few weeks, I have been looking at how to grow my audience and noticed that a lot of celebrities are doing an ask the host type of show. Not to say that I'm a celebrity, but I thought it would be an interesting concept to try out. The results were better than I expected.

This episode of the Signals From Mars was originally recorded on September 3RD, 2021. The audio version of this episode is Mars Attacks Podcast 236. You can find the audio version here.

Join us live, ask questions, partake Fridays 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST / 11 PM UK / 12 AM Saturday CET

https://youtu.be/R00TTgRX40M

You can check out the audio version of this episode of Signals From Mars here.

Join in on the action at 6:00 PM EST / 3:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM in the UK / 12:00 AM Saturday CET.

The show broadcasts simultaneously on 14 different platforms including FacebookYouTubeTwitch, Twitter/Perriscope, and Mixcloud.

Go here to find all of the platforms where you can watch live or subscribe to the Mars Attacks Podcast or Signals From Mars Livestream.

KEEP UP WITH ALL THINGS MARS ATTACKS PODCAST INCLUDING ANY ASK THE HOST EPISODE HERE



https://www.marsattacksradio.com/2021/09/signals-from-mars-replay/signals-from-mars-september-3-2021-ask-the-host/

No comments:

Post a Comment